We're thrilled that you're interested in getting involved, and there are many ways of doing so, from receiving news and updates to diving in and joining an active group or project. Here are some ways to plug in:
- Learn more about Transition by reading the Transition Handbook! You can also check out other excellent resources online and at http://www.transitionus.org. For a brief overview, read the Transition Primer! (US Version 2.0!)
- Sign up to the ANNOUNCEMENT list to hear about latest news, events and activities (submit your email address to the sign up box in the top left of this page)
- Join us at one of our upcoming events and join in the conversations and explorations.
- Get involved with one of our groups or projects; some of these have their own discussion lists set up as well.
- You can also sit in on a TS Hub meeting.
- Want to help out as a volunteer for event set-up or other tasks? Contact us!